Spotlight: The Wigmore Restaurant
The Wigmore has been serving fish and chips to the people of Luton for over 25 years and with the recent launch of their new 100 seat Wigmore restaurant, the team really wanted to do something special in terms of brand identity.
The challenge? To do so without losing sight of the traditional takeaway side where loyal customers have grown to know – and recognise – the brand.
A ‘Food Destination’ for Luton
The idea for the Wigmore Restaurant grew from the vision The Wigmore team had to offer an ‘all day dining’ experience that gives customers more than just fish and chips, but with the same exacting standards Wigmore customers know and love. At The Wigmore Restaurant, there is a whole new coffee and cakes menu, a variety of mains and even cocktails for those feeling a little more decadent!
Ideas and Results
As a marketing agency, we believe in working closely with our clients and listening to their needs. After a few great meetings and chats, we produced a wide range of deliverables for The Wigmore. They were so pleased with the end results:
– Website – the addition of a new restaurant page to the existing Wigmore website including an integrated and user friendly online booking system
– Email marketing – a newsletter containing a variety of content to engage customers sent out monthly
– Content marketing support – easy to read literature to interest and attract customers
– Social media campaign strategy – to attract and engage with new and old customers
– Menu designs – this included food, drinks and even a cocktail making guide
The Eat Marketing team also helped with the interior design for the new restaurant too – including wall signage, vinyls, wall typography and prints for a stunning framed wall feature.
Feedback on the new Wigmore Restaurant has been amazing! Engagement on social media has shot up and there is a steady stream of bookings, as well as great feedback when customers leave after spending time there.
If all this brand identity talk has got you thinking about your own brand and a fresh new look, get in touch, we’d love to share ideas and show you what we can do!